This release includes documentation and all code samples intended for this first guide.
As before, this code release builds on the previous one and adds backgrounds processes to the previous functionality. We are also publishing 7 chapters of the guide.
Highlights of this release are:
- Use of Table Storage as the backend store for application entities (e.g. expense reports and line items).
- New model for the "Expense" entity: there's now a "header" and "line items". We did this to show two dependent entities and the implications on the storage.
- Added support for uploading files (images of scanned receipts).
- Added 2 background processes for scanned image compression and interface files generation (application integration).
- Various bug fixes.
- Seven chapters of the guide.
As usual, make sure you read the "readme" file included in the release.
Feedback is very welcome!